Ad Slot

"Bride and her friends make a positive assertion on the day of her wedding"

The Bride
Actress at Mount Zion, tomiwa Samson gracie, gives out a challenge with her bridesmaids;  they took turns to speak positive words as,

" I ain't gonna marry wrong, "

" I'm  gonna marry right."

The fast rising actress of the Christian movies affirmed these  words for herself!

The fast rising Christian movie actress affirmed this words for herself

"This will not be the beginning of our end. I couldn't have done this with anyone but you" Ose Oko mii😃 
IFE WAA A DALE LAGBARA EDUMARE".

Fans took to her comment section to congratulate her and also wish her happiness and joy in her marriage. 

See how people reacted :

Preserved Precious Glorayyyyyyyyyyyy to Jesus Congratulationsssss ma

Elizabeth Mojirayo Congratulations again, Ma

Abakpa Victory Congratulations, sis.

Oluwakayode Adegoke Congratulations ma. Your union is blessed.

Tosin Adegoke Congratulations. May the Lord bless your new home

Watch the video below :