Nigerians in disbelief as a yoruba woman from ibadan, Oyo State speaks British English fluently without ever traveling overseas.
![]() |
| The Lady |
In the viral video making rounds online, the yoruba lady got interviewed by a popular tiktoker named modern prankster where he asked her few questions which she responded to.
The interviewer took to his page and netizens couldn't get over the shock of seeing a Nigerian who hasn't left the shores of the country speaking in British accent fluently.
The Yoruba-british speaking lady said she has never been to any western country before;hence she was born here in Nigeria.
Below are some reactions from netizens;
oloyedelovethrhod i mind is actually the correct answe
Psalm213 she is correct, Mr. Man, the correct answer is i mind
harjhorkey Na my neighbor for USA 🇺🇸 but was later deported to nigeria ðŸ˜
jaybaby🥰😘 she lives in olowora isheri, I knw her very well, she's so jovial
kdoo1111 I mind is the right response. thank God for my English teacher... Even though I would respond I don't mind cos of I may not be understood by many
Offum Cecilia Ene Shey oyibo woman incarnate inside this woman ni😂
OKIKI_BARBECUE01 omo, if you go toast this one on phone or a blind date. you go first fall before you later run away. that's why i believed in seen is believing.😂
G.O.D 247 Ahh see my person, I know her very very well, she dey help Yahoo guys talk with client, if she see me she always call me my gee, where be this
See Video
@modern.prankster her accent was dope🥲 @Olamide Adedeji @davido @Mufasatundeednut @Don Jazzy @GossipMillNaija @Nollywood Jagaban @Hennytee ♬ original sound - modern prankster


Join the conversation